Flying!



Playing fetch is one of Charlie's favorite things to do. One day she thought to herself: I feel like I'm flying when I get to run after the ball. I wish I could describe that feeling to my humans! She then wondered: How could I do that?

She remembered seeing G-Lo and Zayde watching a video on G-Lo's phone and saying Wow! This is so cool watching mushrooms push their way up out of the ground in slow motion.

Aha! Charlie thought. If I could get my humans to film me in slow motion, maybe then they could see that I am FLYING!

The very next day, to Charlie's surprise and delight, G-Lo picked up her phone and said to Zayde: You know, it might be really cool to film Charlie playing fetch. Zayde agreed. Let's do it!

A game a fetch then took place in the hallway. Charlie had so much fun. So did G-Lo and Zayde. Toward the end of the game, G-Lo had an idea: let's see what this looks like in slow motion!

So that is how this video came to be, and that is how Charlie was able to show her humans what it is like to FLY!!!!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roll Over

Charlie's Beginnings