Guest Post: Kobe



We interrupt your regularly-scheduled writing from Charlie to bring you words from her cousin named Kobe. In his own words:

Hello everybody! My name is Kobe and I am a fluffball who was born on July 7, 2019 and-- wait, where's bone? Oh, here's bone. Now, where were we? Ah yes, when I celebrated my first half-birthday, I moved in with Pooja and Max in New York City, which some people call "The Big Apple." Apples are fine and all but I love bone! Anyways, it's an awfully big city for such a small pooch like me, but this is really where I thrive because there's so much to do and see. Most importantly, there are many canine friends everywhere I go!

Since we're just getting to know each other, I want to tell you the top three most important facts about me:
1. My favorite place in the whole wide world is Central Park, which consists of 843 acres of grass, trees, walking paths, bodies of water, gardens, theatres, and sports fields. It's also a renowned destination for ornithologists if that's your thing. My favorite thing, though, is chewing bone in the park!
2. When it's too cold for me to spend extended periods of time outside, I love playing fetch with my orange ball in the hallway. It's not as great as bone, but I sure do love my orange ball. Anyways, Max and Pooja have told me that when I'm playing fetch, I run so fast that I reach speeds of up to 8 miles per hour. That's a lot of moving for my little legs!
3. You must know about my bone. There is no inanimate object on earth I care more about than bone! In fact, recent estimates show that I spend approximately 2-6 hours per day chewing on it. Bone isn't actually a bone, technically speaking, but rather a special toy that tastes like peanut butter.

I have to go back and tend to bone now, but I look forward to talking with you all again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roll Over

Charlie's Beginnings