Bath Time

Hi. Charlie here.

Every now and then, my humans think I need a bath. That's when they scoop me up and put me in the bathtub of all places! They turn on some warm water, and before I know what's hit me, they're pouring it all over my fur hair.

(*** Fun Fact: Havanese dogs have hair, not fur.)

Then out comes some shampoo, and suddenly I'm all sudsy and slippery... and SMALL! When my thick hair gets wet and matted down, I can look pretty scrawny!




It's really not so bad getting a bath. It feels kind of nice when my humans massage the shampoo into my hair, and the warm water is soothing. After I get all rinsed off, I get wrapped up in a big, soft towel and G-Lo dries me off. I do my best to wiggle out of her arms and run free, because I actually have my own way of getting dry. Want to see?




My humans let me use this method of drying for a few minutes. I scoot across the room, dragging my long coat on the carpet. This gets me pretty dry, but not all the way. So THEN I am subjected to the dreaded... blow dryer!!!




Then I get brushed. And then I'm all clean and smelling good... and looking pretty good, too. Not so bad after all.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roll Over

Charlie's Beginnings